new week same goals

       Back slid a little bit this week. Towards the end of the week. And I need to rain that in . And fast, still no period. Since at least mid Feb. Early Feb. So I may or may not come. But I need to get this eating in check and keep it that way. 
      I felt like shit all weekend. I did go out for drinks on Friday night had a slight headache almost migraine but was able to get it under control before noon. Thank god. I did have a nap Saturday night. And have had to switch my sleeping pattern around this week. 
     I have been getting up at 5 am Sunday to Thursday night for the last years. And now it has changed this week. I am working at 230 so having to stay up a little later. I need to figure out a new sleep pattern for this week. 
      This morning I have had my morning coffee. I am going to have my protein yogurt and shake for my first meal. And go from there. I am gonna add some exercise in this week as well. Cause you know what I have the time. It's been nice relaxing this morning and taking my time. But weird at the same time. 
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

it's the weekend

Race to 125